This Scientist will execute on client drug discovery projects as well as assist with the build-out of several novel drug discovery assays. This individual will utilize their lab experience to assist the laboratory staff with routine assays, sample preparation, imaging and data processing. Candidates must be detail orientated, able to manage multiple project simultaneously, possess great communication skills and be able to work on a multi-disciplinary team.
As an employee of Visikol, you will actively work with clients developing life-saving therapeutics as well as develop novel assay methods for answering complex biological questions. We recognize that our strength and competitive advantage lies primarily with our people. We support our employees in a number of ways to foster a healthy working environment, meaningful work, diversity and inclusion, mobility, networking and work-life balance.
· BS in Biology, Chemistry, Bio-engineering, Biochemistry or other life science field.
· Strong experience working in the laboratory.
· Ability to follow laboratory standard operating procedures.
· Excellent attention to detail.
· Ability to work as part of a team and individually.
· Great interpersonal and communication skills.
Desired Skills, Experience and Abilities:
· Skills in cell culturing, co-culturing.
· Experience with microscopy and image analysis.
· Background in therapeutic discovery and understanding of drug discovery process.
· Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without restriction.
· Must be willing to take a drug test and post-offer physical (if required).
· Must be 18 years of age or older.
Visikol was founded to disrupt how drug discovery is conducted and applied and as such we are looking for change-makers and instigators. If you want to come to work every day to punch in and out and get a pay check, Visikol is not the right place for you. Instead, we want instigators who are motivated to improve drug discovery and who are truly excited by science and pushing the envelope on human understanding. When you apply to work at Visikol let us know why you stand out and what excites you about science.
Job - Research & Development
Primary Location – Whitehouse Station, NJ
Schedule - Full-time
Salary and Compensation:
Salary and compensation will be commensurate with experience/education.