At Visikol, we believe in the power of science to change lives. We are a leading global life sciences company that delivers answers for crucial health questions—because we know that knowledge has the potential to make life better for all. Here, you can apply your scientific curiosity in Biology, Medicine, Biomedical Engineering, Chemistry, Animal Science, Zoology, Medical Technology, Veterinary Technology, or similar majors to pursue advances in medical and pharmaceutical research and contribute to study the effectiveness, safety and toxicity of drugs in research studies. Your work will help medical, biotech, and pharmaceutical companies create life-saving vaccines and medicines that make a real impact on people’s lives.
About the Team:
Postdoctoral Researcher, Multiplexing and Tissue Imaging
- In this research and lab-based role you will aid in the design, development, and optimization of multiplex and histology services. You will work side-by-side with a team of researchers and histotechnicians in designing, developing, staining, and imaging new and unique histological services to help in preclinical and clinical drug development. Development of new multiplex procedures and analysis in the fields of cancer, immunology, neurology, epigenetics, and various other diseases will be a main component of this position.
What to Expect:
You will become part of a research team and assist in the development of new multiplex procedures and analyses on a variety of animal and human tissue specimens in the fields of cancer, immunology, and neurology, among others, to aid in the development of new methodology and applications for Visikol to help advance the world in pre-clinical and biological research.
- Basic histology practices and microscopy
- Immunolabeling and histological staining
- Optimization and troubleshooting of new techniques and multi-channel labeling
- Researching and keeping up to date on the latest in multiplexing and imaging
Skills and Educational Requirements:
- PhD in biomedical relevant fields such as immunology/oncology with extensive experience in research and design
- Extensive experience in histology practices; IHC, IF, microscopy
- Good organizational and communication skills required
- Experience with project management and imaging software highly recommended
- Candidates should be eager to work in a close-knit team to accomplish exciting tasks to advance pharmaceutical and medicinal research
Send your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com for consideration by the Visikol team.