We are currently looking for R&D interns to help us with the development of our Visikol® HISTO™ 3D histology platform. Our Visikol HISTO platform allows for the microscopic 3D analysis of tissues in a high-throughput manner. This platform combines many different fields such as biology, automation, engineering, optics, chemistry, pathology, computer science and statistics together. As such, we have a wide-range of available projects for interns to work on ranging from developing virtual reality data visualization programs to optimizing immunolabeling and tissue staining. We are looking for interns who are curious and who are interested in learning in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
Specifically, we are looking for interns to help us on several projects:
· Virtual reality data visualization program.
· Design and development of automated tissue processing robot.
· Development of image processing programs for 3D data sets.
· High-throughput big data processing programming.
· Molecular label optimization for tissue staining.
· Quantifying impact of traumatic brain injury in 3D on rodent brains.
· Downstream processing of tissues with SDS-PAGE, MALDI, 2D Histology, PCR.
Don't see a project you are interest in? Let us know what you think we should be doing - If you are interested in applying for this position and working at a fast-moving startup company, please check out our guidelines for applying for careers and reach out to Michael Johnson
Position is located in North Brunswick, NJ at the Commercialization Center for Innovative Technologies - CCIT is behind Rutgers, Cook Campus