At Visikol, we believe in the power of science to change lives. We are a leading global life sciences company that delivers answers for crucial health questions—because we know that knowledge has the potential to make life better for all. Here, you can apply your scientific curiosity in Biology, Medicine, Biomedical Engineering, Chemistry, Animal Science, Zoology, Medical Technology, Veterinary Technology, or similar majors to pursue advances in medical and pharmaceutical research and contribute to study the effectiveness, safety and toxicity of drugs in research studies. Your work will help medical, biotech, and pharmaceutical companies create life-saving vaccines and medicines that make a real impact on people’s lives.
About the Team:
Histopathology and Tissue Imaging
- In this lab-based role you you’ll prepare samples, record notes, and collect data that includes processing animal and human tissue samples, clinical samples, and other research samples for histological preparations. You will work in the lab daily preparing, staining, and imaging slides for digital image analysis to help in preclinical and clinical drug development.
What to Expect:
You will be performing basic histology tasks on a variety of animal and human tissue specimens in compliance with the appropriate Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Good Laboratory Practices (GLPs) and regulatory guidelines.
- Prepares tissues/ samples for inventory and archiving
- Performing histological trimming, bagging of tissues, and embedding
- Immunolabeling and histological staining
- Basic microscopy
Skills and Educational Requirements:
- Bachelor’s of Science with 2+ years industry experience or M.S. (preferred)
- Good organizational and communication skills required
- Able to follow written protocols closely and take detailed notes
- Able to work with software systems to manage tasks
- Candidates should be eager to work in a close-knit team to accomplish exciting tasks to advance pharmaceutical and medicinal research.
Send your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com for consideration by the Visikol team.