Visikol is a contract research services that company that is focused on helping pharmaceutical and biotech companies accelerate their drug discovery and development programs through providing advanced cell culture and imaging services.
At Visikol, we believe that our most important asset is our people and we are continually working to both grow and develop our team such that we can help change the future of medicine. Visikol is hiring an Account Manager to ensure that there is a transparent and continual dialogue between the Visikol Scientific Team and clients during the execution of projects.
The main responsibility of this position is to ensure that Visikol’s clients have an exceptional experience in working with Visikol and their expectations are exceeded.
○ Organize project kick-off calls with clients to align on expectations and deliverables at the inception of a contract research project.
○ Constant communication with clients throughout the execution of projects to ensure that project timelines are met and client requests are addressed.
○ Responsible for making sure that any project delays or problems are clearly, effectively and immediately communicated to clients.
- Ensure that projects are on schedule and completed in a timely manner.
- Collaborate with scientific team to identify resource gaps and areas for process improvement.
- Schedule and plan project start dates based upon available laboratory resources and prioritization.
- Anticipate problems and identify solutions.
- Evaluate projects after completion for adherence to their budget and make recommendations for improving pricing and resource allocation.
- Ensure that laboratory personnel properly inputs information into the Visikol Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS).
○ Management of logistics for complex research projects such as procurement, scheduling and staffing.
• Bachelor’s degree in Life Sciences or in Business with a strong passion for Science.
• 1-3 years of project management experience.
• Exceptional communication and organizational skills.
• Highly motivated individual who is able to work in a complex and rapidly evolving field.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
Position is located in Hampton, NJ
Compensation will be commensurate with experience
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.