Visikol is a global leader in providing pharmaceutical and biotech companies with best-in-class drug discovery and development services with a focus on advanced imaging, 3D cell culture and digital pathology. The company operates as a contract research services provider and partners closely with its clients to assist them with accelerating their drug discovery and development program and these clients include ten of the top twenty pharmaceutical companies.
We are driven by three mantras: passion, curiosity and persistence.
We are seeking a recent graduate with experience in histology to work in close-knit team performing experiments for preclinical and clinical research. The Technician will be responsible for performing experiments and analyzing, recording, and interpreting results, as appropriate.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Associate or Bachelor’s Degree in Science
- 1-2 years of experience in a Histology Lab (preferred not required)
- Highly organized and strong attention to detail
- Willing to work evenings & weekends
- Follows procedures on specimen handling and dissection.
- Sustain laboratory equipment maintenance and cleanliness.
- Perform tissue embedding and sectioning on a rotary microtome and/or vibratome.
- Perform H&E’s, special stains, and/or immunofluorescence labeling and coverslip procedures (manually).
- Research, troubleshoot and resolve inquiries/problems within the lab.
- Excellent with Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Office.
Position is located in Hampton, NJ
Compensation will be commensurate with experience
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
Job Type: Full-time
Send your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com for consideration by the Visikol team.