Visikol is a global leader in providing pharmaceutical and biotech companies with best-in-class drug discovery and development services with a focus on advanced imaging, 3D cell culture and digital pathology. The company operates as a contract research services provider and partners closely with its clients to assist them with accelerating their drug discovery and development program and these clients include ten of the top twenty pharmaceutical companies.
We are driven by three mantras: passion, curiosity and persistence.
We are seeking a recent PhD or M.S. graduate with significant experience executing immunofluorescence or immunohistochemistry (1-2 years’ hands-on experience) to work in close-knit team developing, validating, and performing experiments for preclinical and clinical research. The Scientist will be responsible for executing contract research service projects for Visikol’s clients as well as developing novel technologies and new assays.
Qualifications and Skills:
- PhD or M.S.
- Significant experience executing immunofluorescence or immunohistochemistry (1-2 years’ hands-on experience)
- Working knowledge of immunology and/or immuno-oncology preferred, but not required.
- Working knowledge of microscopy required
- Applicants should be fluent with Microsoft Excel, Word, and Powerpoint, and have working knowledge of utilizing computers to visualize and process microscopic images.
- Applicants should be organized and have good oral and written communication skills.
- Will manage client and R&D projects
- Organize, execute and delegate project related tasks in the lab
- Work closely with the histology and image analysis teams to deliver reports for projects according to schedule.
- Interface with clients to prepare project plans and explain results and answer technical questions.
- Develop multiplex antibody panels for immunofluorescent evaluation of histological sections
Position is located in Hampton, NJ
Compensation will be commensurate with experience
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
Job Type: Full-time
Send your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration by the Visikol team.