Visikol is a global leader in providing pharmaceutical and biotech companies with best-in-class drug discovery and development services with a focus on advanced imaging, 3D cell culture and digital pathology. The company operates as a contract research services provider and partners closely with its clients to assist them with accelerating their drug discovery and development program and these clients include ten of the top twenty pharmaceutical companies.
We are driven by three mantras: passion, curiosity and persistence.
We are seeking a recent B.S. graduate with experience in mammalian cell culture and molecular biology assays (0-1 years’ hands-on experience) to work in close-knit team performing experiments for preclinical and clinical research. The Technician will be responsible for performing experiments and analyzing, recording, and interpreting results, as appropriate.
Qualifications and Skills:
- B.S. in Biology, Chemistry, Engineering or other Scientific field required.
- Experience in mammalian cell culture, knowledge of BSL2 aseptic culture techniques preferred.
- Working knowledge of molecular biology assays (ex. Immunolabeling, qPCR, ELISA)
- Working knowledge of microscopy required
- Applicants should be fluent with Microsoft Excel, Word, and Powerpoint.
- Applicants should be organized and have good oral and written communication skills.
- Primary duties will include the culture of mammalian cells in a BSL2 facility, running of molecular biology assays (qPCR, ELISA etc.) and immunolabeling for Client and R&D projects.
- Perform in vitro experiments, analyze data, record results, and provide interpretations as appropriate.
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures and adhere to safety policies.
- Operate and maintain laboratory equipment.
Position is located in Hampton, NJ
Compensation will be commensurate with experience
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
Job Type: Full-time
Send your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com for consideration by the Visikol team.