Business Development Intern - Fall 2018
We are currently looking for a self-motivated and creative business intern that has a broad background in business as well as science. The intern will focus on the commercialization of Visikol's 3Screen™ drug discovery services that include computer vision tissue analysis, advanced imaging and organoid-based assays. We are looking for candidates who are curious and who are interested in learning in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
Specifically, we are looking for candidates to help us on several projects:
- Collaboration with channel partners to develop co-marketing campaigns.
- Development of marketing plan (conferences, trade shows, blog posts, press releases etc)
- Rebuild of Visikol.com website
- Standardization of marketing materials.
- Development of robust sales pipeline.
- Identifying and partnering with other biotech/pharmaceutical companies.
Visikol was founded to disrupt how drug discovery is conducted and applied and as such we are looking for change-makers and instigators. If you want to come to work every day to punch in and out and get a pay check, Visikol is not the right place for you. Instead, we want instigators who are motivated to improve drug discovery and who are truly excited by science and pushing the envelope on human understanding. When you apply to work at Visikol let us know why you stand out and what excites you about science.
Job - Business Development
Primary Location – Whitehouse Station, NJ
Schedule - Part-time
Salary and Compensation:
Salary and compensation will be commensurate with experience/education.