At Visikol, our mission is to accelerate the discovery and development of therapeutics through transforming tissues into quantitative data sets that we mine for actionable insights. We do this through leveraging our imaging, image analysis and advanced in vitro services that are based on a suite of proprietary software and cutting-edge research. We are currently looking for a Scientist to join our team that will focus on the development of several in vitro models and in vitro assays for use in our drug discovery services. This will be a unique opportunity to work side-by-side with our team of Scientists to develop novel drug discovery technologies for use with our pharmaceutical Clients. Specifically, the Scientist will be responsible for the following:
- Developing novel 3D cell culture models (e.g. primary cell- or cell line- derived spheroids, iPSC-derived organoids) for use in drug discovery assays.
- Conducting routine cell culture and generating plates of 3D cell culture models.
- Conducting quality control testing of 3D cell culture models.
- Developing or expanding in vitro assay capabilities.
- Optimizing labeling and tissue clearing techniques for cell culture imaging.
The candidate should have a strong background in cell culture, routine in vitro assays, immunolabeling, confocal imaging, and programming. Experience working in a wet lab setting is required. Drug discovery expertise would be a plus. If you are interested in applying for this position and working at a fast-moving biotech company, please check out our guidelines for applying for careers and reach out to Michael Johnson
Position is located in Whitehouse Station, NJ
Compensation will be commensurate with experience
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire