Visikol is a contract research services that company that is focused on helping pharmaceutical and biotech companies accelerate their drug discovery and development programs through providing advanced cell culture and imaging services.
At Visikol, we believe that our most important asset is our people and we are continually working to both grow and develop our team such that we can help change the future of medicine. Visikol is hiring a HR Generalist to build Visikol’s HR team from the ground up to ensure that Visikol has the best-trained and most overachieving contract research services company in the world.
- Talent Acquisition:
- Own and drive the full recruitment and hiring cycle for a variety of positions (strategy meetings, active sourcing, shortlisting, phone interviews, candidate management and streamlining the process until successful hire)
- Drive the interview and offer process providing regular updates on progress to all parties
- Proactively source candidates using recruitment tools and professional social networks (incl. active use of LinkedIn Recruiter)
- Ensure a high-level candidate experience through open and timely communication
- Write compelling job descriptions and employer branding content and management of job posting to relevant platforms
- Employee Relations & Development:
- Develop and implement a comprehensive employee development and review program
- Develop and implement management training for Visikol employees
- Assist managers with all people issues
- Continual benchmarking on Visikol positions and compensation to market rates
- Manage full cycle benefit administration for all employees
- Organizational Strategy
- Advise managers on change management, performance issues, responding to team member or community concerns, compliance or ethics investigations, etc.
- Manage response to executive requests for information, questions or special projects
- Support leaders with advice and tools for team member coaching, mentoring, feedback processes, high-potential development, career development counseling, etc.
- Develop and drive HR programs and initiatives within assigned business units (e.g., comp programs, benefits, talent acquisition, recognition, engagement, performance management, workforce planning, culture, organizational change, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree; HR , OD or Business concentration preferred
- 3+ years of Human Resources experience and 2+ years of leadership/administration.
- 3+ years of successful business partnership with demonstrated results in linking HR strategies to the business in areas such as change and transition management
- Working knowledge of multiple Human Resource disciplines including compensation, talent, recruiting and organizational development, employee relations, diversity, performance management, talent acquisition, etc.
- Expert verbal and written communication skills.
- Work in high collaboration environment across operations and business teams, as well as HR
- Work effectively in a highly changing and dynamic environment, demonstrating ability to learn and adjust quickly, and bring others along when designing or implementing new ideas
- Proven ability to develop, engage and retain a high performing team
- Excellent interpersonal and partnership skills
- Ability to develop meaningful trusting relationships at all levels within the organization to gain support and achieve results
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
Position is located in Hampton, NJ
Compensation will be commensurate with experience
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.