Visikol is a global leader in providing pharmaceutical and biotech companies with best-in-class drug discovery and development services with a focus on advanced imaging, 3D cell culture and digital pathology. The company operates as a contract research services provider and partners closely with its clients to assist them with accelerating their drug discovery and development program and these clients include ten of the top twenty pharmaceutical companies.
We are driven by three mantras: passion, curiosity and persistence.
We are seeking a recent PhD or M.S. graduate with significant LCMS and HPLC experience to work in close-knit team developing, validating, and performing experiments for preclinical and clinical research. The Scientist will be responsible for executing contract research service projects for Visikol’s clients as well as developing novel technologies and new assays.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in chemistry or Biochemistry with 7+ years of industry experience, Master’s degree with 5+ years or Doctoral degree with 3+ years.
- Able to develop methods and conduct sample analysis and data review for pharmacology, toxicology, and biodistribution pharmacokinetic studies.
- Applicants should be fluent with Microsoft Excel, Word, and Powerpoint, and have working knowledge of utilizing computers to visualize and process microscopic images.
- Applicants should be organized and have good oral and written communication skills.
- Will manage client and R&D projects
- Organize, execute and delegate project related tasks in the lab
- Interface with clients to prepare project plans and explain results and answer technical questions.
- Conduct liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry based assays using media and lysates from biological samples.
- Conduct pharmacokinetic and toxicokinetic analysis and pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic modeling.
- Identification and quantitation of metabolites via LC/MS. Quantitation of compounds and metabolites.
- Develop pharmacometric models to advance drug candidates to pre-clinical studies and clinical trials.
- Author summaries and reports for Clients and for use in regulatory filing documents.
Position is located in Hampton, NJ
Compensation will be commensurate with experience
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
Job Type: Full-time
Send your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration by the Visikol team.