At Visikol, our mission is to accelerate the discovery and development of therapeutics through transforming tissues into quantitative data sets that we mine for actionable insights. We do this through leveraging our imaging, image analysis and advanced in vitro services that are based on a suite of proprietary software and cutting-edge research. We are currently looking for an Image Analysis Analyst to join our team that will focus on transforming images from our in vitro and tissue imaging projects into actionable insights for our clients. This will be a unique opportunity to work side-by-side with our team of Scientists to develop novel drug discovery technologies for use with our pharmaceutical clients. Specifically, the Analyst will be responsible for the following:
• Develop the most suitable workflows for quantitative 2D/3D image analysis based on knowledge of both open-source packages and commercial image analysis software
• Develop robust, well-documented analysis pipelines for fast acquisition-to-conclusion turnaround of imaging screens
• Collaborate on imaging projects with a variety of teams across the organization
• A self-starter with a proven ability to initiate collaborative projects and introduce colleagues from different backgrounds to advanced image-analysis methods
• B.S with with industry experience, or Masters/PhD preferably with < 3 years of postdoctoral experience
• Hands-on experience with multiparametric high content imaging data analysis using dedicated software solutions such as ImageJ, CellProfiler, etc.
• Experience in using high-level programming and scripting languages (Java/Python/R/MATLAB) in image analysis downstream data analysis
• Experience with 3D image analysis preferable
• Some experience in programming in Python language for AI/ML
• Application of AI/ML to image analysis, 3D image analysis and HCI data analysis
• Experience with commercial data analysis software solutions (Excel / GraphPad Prism)
• Excellent written communication, verbal communication, and oral presentation skills
• Experience with automated quantification of microscopic images in an academic or industrial setting.
Position is located in Hampton, NJ
Compensation will be commensurate with experience
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
Job Type: Full-time
Send your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com for consideration by the Visikol team.