At Visikol, our mission is to accelerate the discovery and development of therapeutics through providing pharmaceutical and biotech companies with best-in-class imaging, image analysis and cell culture services. Today, we are integral to the discovery and development efforts at 13 of the top 20 pharmaceutical companies as well as dozens of other companies. We are currently looking for a Scientist to join our team that will focus on advanced imaging and image analysis as well as supporting our digital pathology and pathology services. This will be a unique opportunity to work side-by-side with our team of Scientists to develop novel drug discovery technologies for use with our pharmaceutical Clients. Specifically, the Scientist will be responsible for the following:
- Executing 3D imaging service projects for Clients.
- Developing novel 3D tissue labeling and imaging technologies and services.
- Transforming large 3D and multi-channel imaging datasets into actionable insights for Clients.
- Conducting fluorescent slide scanning and data processing for Clients.
- Distilling traditional H&E and IHC datasets into quantitative insights.
- Partnering with Clients to develop custom imaging and image analysis solutions.
The candidate should have a strong background in the following:
- Tissue clearing and fluorescent labeling approaches for 3D imaging
- Confocal imaging – light sheet a plus
- Expertise with ImageJ, CellProfiler and other image analysis packages
- Competency with Python and coding
- Experience with traditional histopathology a plus
- PhD strongly preferred
- The position is Client facing and thus strong interpersonal and communication skills are required
- Position is located in Whitehouse Station, NJ
- Compensation will be commensurate with experience
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire