Visikol is a global leader in providing pharmaceutical and biotech companies with best-in-class drug discovery and development services with a focus on advanced imaging, 3D cell culture and digital pathology. The company operates as a contract research services provider and partners closely with its clients to assist them with accelerating their drug discovery and development program and these clients include ten of the top twenty pharmaceutical companies.
We are seeking a recent graduate or a candidate with 0-2-years experience to operate in a fast-paced business environment developing and generating sales leads. The Associate will be responsible for bringing in new business through email marketing campaigns for both Visikol’s advanced cell culture and advanced imaging services.
Qualifications and Skills:
- B.S. – with science or business background.
- Prior business experience in intern or entry level sales or business development role.
- Have knowledge of email marketing, lead generation, and client communication.
- Experience with CRM tools, features, and tracking abilities.
- Applicants should be organized and have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Applicants must have the ability to generate a robust and properly qualified lead list.
- Applicants should be fluent with Microsoft Excel, Word, and Powerpoint.
- Develop and execute email marketing and client outreach campaigns to identify potential clients for Visikol’s contract research services.
- Work closely with the sales team to create and refine outbound messaging, messaging strategy and track email campaign results
- Work with the sales team to follow-up on email responses from email campaigns.
- Develop leads from market research with guidance from sales and scientific team
- Work alongside the sales team to contact leads as appropriate to obtain initial client meetings.
Position is located in Hampton, NJ
Compensation will be commensurate with experience.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
Job Type: Full-time
Send your resume to email@example.com for consideration by the Visikol team.