We are currently looking for an R&D Co-Op to help us with the development of several cutting-edge organoid models and 3D cell culture assays. This will be a unique opportunity to work side-by-side with our team of scientists to develop novel drug discovery technologies for use with our pharmaceutical clients.
Specifically, we are looking for a senior undergraduate student (graduating in May 2019) with a passion for cell culturing, drug discovery, molecular biology and imaging. The co-op will be responsible for the following:
- Developing novel 3D cell culture models for use in drug discovery assays.
- Optimization of labeling techniques for cell culture imaging.
- Generating 3D cell culture plates and routine cell culture.
- Quality control testing of 3D cell culture models.
- Assay development.
- Development of tissue clearing and labeling protocols.
The candidate should have a strong background in cell culture. Confocal imaging, programming, labeling and drug discovery expertise would be a plus. If you are interested in applying for this position and working at a fast-moving startup company, please check out our guidelines for applying for careers and reach out to Michael Johnson
Position is located in Whitehouse Station, NJ
Position would require a 15-20 hour per week commitment from late Jan-May 2019.